Vision Correction Services in Southern Pines
2170 Midland Road
Southern Pines, NC 28387
Eye Doctors in Pinehurst/Southern Pines Center:
- Arghavan Almony, M.D.
- Andrew Apple, O.D.
- Nicole Apple, O.D.
- Anna Fakadej, M.D.
- John French, M.D.
- Winston Garris, M.D.
- Zeina Haddad, M.D.
- Pressley Hales, O.D.
- Joey Harris, O.D.
- Daniel Messner, M.D.
- Tarra Millender, M.D.
- John Miller, O.D.
- R. Allan Sharpe, M.D.
- Lisa V. Sitterson, M.D.
- David Throneburg, O.D.
- Kendall Wannamaker, M.D.
- Jeffrey White, M.D.
Eye Center in Pinehurst/Southern Pines, NC
Carolina Eye Associates is proud to offer a wide range of vision care services to residents of Pinehurst and Southern Pines. Our team of eye doctors offer consultations and services for the following:
- Cataracts – A common age-related condition characterized by the clouding of the eye’s natural lens, leading to decreased vision and eventual blindness if left untreated.
- LASIK – LASIK eye surgery is a procedure that uses a laser to reshape the cornea and correct refractive errors such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Cornea – Our Cornea and External Diseases Center provides medical care for a spectrum of conditions of the cornea, including refractive lens exchange, uveitis, keratitis, and more.
- Dry Eye – A condition characterized by insufficient tears or poor tear quality, leading to discomfort, irritation, and potential damage to the surface of the eye.
- Glaucoma – A group of eye conditions that cause damage to the optic nerve, leading to vision loss and blindness, often caused by high intraocular pressure.
- Retina – We diagnose and treat various retinal diseases and conditions, such as retinal detachment, macular hole, retinal vein occlusion, and more.
- Oculoplastics – We offer various facial cosmetic procedures, including eyelid and brow lifts. Our oculoplastic surgeons also offer management of conditions affecting the orbit, inflammation, fractures, and vascular malformations.