Cornea, Cataract & LASIK Specialist.
- Undergraduate: B.S., Biochemistry University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Medical School: University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- Internship: Vidant Medical Center East Carolina University Greenville, N.C.
- Residency: Storm Eye Institute Medical University of South Carolina Charleston, S.C.
- Fellowship: Cornea, External Disease & Refractive Surgery Tufts University and Ophthalmic Consultants Boston
Sees patients in:
Professional/Academic Colleges & Societies
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- MUSC SEI Program Evaluation Committee
Honors & Awards
- CSL Community Service Learning Project Midi Grant
- George W. Brackenridge Scholarship UTHSCSA
- Dr. Daniel & Helena Saenz Scholarship, UTHSCSA
- Bowen-Vogt Fund Scholarship, UTHSCSA
(Submitted) Waring, G IV, Sitterson LV, Neatrour K. Chapter Ten: Over-view of Refractive Lens Exchange in The Fifth Wave: Surgical Treatment for Presbyopia. Slack Incorporated, Thorofare, NJ. 2017
Vogel L, Ply B, Waring G IV. Visual and Tomographic Outcomes before and after Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segment Implantation in Patients with Keratoconus. ASCRS 2017 e-poster