Vision Correction Services in Greensboro
3312 Battleground Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27410
Eye Doctors in Greensboro
- Derek W. DelMonte, M.D.
- Jennifer Flaherty, O.D.
- Anthony Leonard, M.D.
- Andrew Mincey, M.D.
- Nicholas Grissom, M.D.
- Paula E. Pecen, M.D.
- Jenna Roney, O.D.
- Christopher Shah, M.D.
Retina Specialists in Greensboro
Eye Care Center in Greensboro, NC
Carolina Eye Associates give the Greensboro, NC area a premier team of eye doctors for their vision care needs. With our diverse team of eye doctors, we offer consultations and services for the following:
- Cataracts – A common age-related condition characterized by the clouding of the eye’s natural lens, leading to decreased vision and eventual blindness if left untreated.
- LASIK (Laser Vision Correction) – LASIK eye surgery is a procedure that uses a laser to reshape the cornea and correct refractive errors such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Cornea – Our Cornea and External Diseases Center provides medical care for a spectrum of conditions of the cornea, including refractive lens exchange, uveitis, keratitis, and more.
- Dry Eye – A condition characterized by insufficient tears or poor tear quality, leading to discomfort, irritation, and potential damage to the surface of the eye.
- Glaucoma – A group of eye conditions that cause damage to the optic nerve, leading to vision loss and blindness, often caused by high intraocular pressure.
- Retina – We diagnose and treat various retinal diseases and conditions, such as retinal detachment, macular hole, retinal vein occlusion, and more.
- Oculoplastics – We offer various facial cosmetic procedures, including eyelid and brow lifts. Our oculoplastic surgeons also offer management of conditions affecting the orbit, inflammation, fractures, and vascular malformations.
Schedule your consultation at our Greensboro eye care center today!